EMIGRANT GRIEVANCE ADDRESSAL
Emigrant Grievance Addressal
- Emigrant facing any grievances with its foreign employer, shall contact Soundlines on the below given email id email@example.com all the details along with its contact number.
- The Redressal team shall get in touch with the emigrant within 24 hours/ 1 working day in order to understand in detail the matter.
- The grievance faced by the emigrant shall be escalated to the foreign employer within 4 - 7 working days based on the availability of the foreign employer.
- The grievance faced by the emigrant shall be notified to the Indian Embassy/Indian Consulate in foreign country.
- The status of the case shall be updated to "Protector of Emigrants" & "Ministry of External Indian Affairs".
- Soundlines will ensure in coordination with the foreign employer the grievance is resolved at the earliest.
- In case an emigrant facing certain grievances wants to return back to India, he shall be returned only the payment made by him to Soundlines in the form of DD / cheque.
Soundlines shall not be responsible for any other claim made by him to any other person.